Patient Service Coordinator, Part-time weekends
Friday, Saturday, Sunday 11:00 am - 7:30 pm Hospice House Sherrills Ford
Position Purpose: To fulfill the organization’s need for responsive patient intake.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs duties as a member of the patient intake team.
- Demonstrates a commitment to consistent, high quality customer service with both external and internal contacts.
Employee Type: Part Time
Job Category: Intake, Referrals, Admissions
Minimum Experience: 2 Years
Manage Others: No
Minimum of a high school diploma. Associate degree in Business Technology, Administrative Office Technology, Secretarial Technology or related field desirable.
Two to three years of experience in related activities preferred. Must be capable of performing job responsibilities.
- Must be able to perform basic life operation skills of sitting, grasping, talking and hearing.
- Must be able to perform sedentary work; and to occasionally move objects up to 10 pounds.
- Must possess the visual acuity to operate a computer terminal and to read and write extensively.
Work Environment (Low Risk)
Person in this position will be exposed to conditions typical of an office environment. Employee will be working either directly or indirectly with terminally ill patients and/or their caregivers, which can cause periods of stress, variable workloads, flexible hours and deadlines. Travel is not a requirement for this position.
Applications are processed through our HR system called Access1. Click the button below and follow instructions to complete application.