We Honor Veterans
The We Honor Veterans program is a national awareness campaign started by the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO) and the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA).
Catawba Regional Hospice is currently one of only a handful of organizations in North Carolina to have achieved the highest level of participation (Level 4) in the We Honor Veterans program.
Active participation in this program means:
- Commitment to honoring veterans at the end of life
- Continuously assessing the capabilities we have to serve veterans
- Learning more about caring for veterans
- Finding resources to support veterans at the end of life
- Providing veteran-focused education for staff
For more information about the We Honor Veterans program, please visit www.WeHonorVeterans.org.